04 Jan Healthy Recipe for 2018! Crock Pot Chicken Tacos!
It’s hard to believe that 2018 is here already! If you, like many of us, made a resolution to eat healthier, then this recipe is for you! With only three ingredients, these crock pot chicken tacos are not healthy but are also quite tasty! Check out the recipe below!
Preparation: 5 min.
Cook Time: 4-8 hours
Total Time: 5 minutes
Serves: About 5 cups
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 1.25-ounce packet low-sodium taco seasoning.
- 1 16-ounce jar of your favorite salsa.
- For serving: tortillas or taco shells and your choice of optional toppings, such as shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese, black beans, corn, chopped avocados or guacamole, reduced-fat sour cream, and hot sauce.
- Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
- Pour salsa on top.
- Cook on low (for 6-8 hours) or high (for 4 hours).
- Just before serving, use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Stir to evenly distribute salsa throughout chicken.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings.
Recipe found on Two Healthy Kitchens, https://twohealthykitchens.com/3-ingredient-crock-pot-chicken-tacos/