23663 Briarwood Drive - Aurora, CO 80016
Stunning 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home in Tallyns Reach! This house features many upgrades including wood floors throughout main level, and new carpet on upper level. All new quartz counter tops in kitchen and bar, with a high-end designer under mount sink and a new Thermador gas range. Custom built in entertainment center, as well as wired for surround sound in Family room and Great room in basement – wired with speakers and TV cable. Relax outdoors on the upper patio with 180-degree views of the mountains, or on the lower covered patio which features an extension with eating area, a built in BBQ and cooking area, and a hot tub with privacy fence. Three car attached garage and a Mud room with custom built in organization.
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Josh Steck
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: FOUR STAR RLTY & PROPERTY MNGT
Style: 2 Story
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
Baths Full: 5
Heating: Forced Air
Baths Half: 3
Interior Features: Cable Available,Internet Access (Wired),Speakers, Built-in
HOA Fee: $186
Locale: Tallyns Reach
School District: Cherry Creek 5
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
Elementary School: Coyote Hills
Outdoor Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Yard
Middle School: Fox Ridge
High School: Cherokee Trail
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.