1933 Lilley Avenue - Littleton, CO 80120
This row-home near Downtown Littleton has a great location, convenient to shops and restaurants. Built in 2006, this home has many custom features including solid wood doors, hardwood floors, crown molding, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, elevator rough in and a fully finished tandem 3 car garage. Outstanding open floor plan, suitable for entertaining. Dual master suites. Multiple outdoor living spaces. Minutes to light rail and just a few steps to Sterne Park, Downtown Littleton shops, restaurants and community events. http://www.joshsteck.com/littleton-station/
Listing Type: Attached Single Family
Listing Broker:Josh Steck
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: Steck Real Estate
Fireplaces: Gas/Gas Logs
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
Baths Half: 1
Outdoor Features: Balcony,Deck,Fence,Patio,Yard
Locale: Littleton Station
HOA Fee: $317
School District: Littleton 6
Elementary School: Moody
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
Middle School: Goddard
High School: Littleton
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.