1905 67th Place - Denver, CO 80221
Welcome to Your Denver Dream Home in the highly sought after Midtown neighborhood; located just 4 miles north of LoHi and 12 minutes from Downtown via the B-Line light rail. You’ll fall in love with this new build as soon as you step foot into the open floor plan with soaring 10 foot ceilings. Timeless finishes and countless upgrades were chosen to give this home it’s character and charm. Your outdoor space is maximized with a custom Trex patio that provides a seamless extension from the indoor living area. Unlimited potential exists in the spacious unfinished basement with rare 10 foot ceilings throughout the functional space. Steps from your door is the award winning Bruz Beers, Backstage Coffee & Bistro, Community park, clubhouse, and garden. The adjacent Clear Creek bike path takes you to Olde Town Arvada, Golden & beyond! A new elementary school is scheduled for 2018. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to purchase next to Downtown Denver for less than $500K!
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Aaron Mumford
Listing Status: Sold
Broker Office: FOUR STAR RLTY & PROPERTY MNGT
Style: 2 Story
Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
Baths Full: 0
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 2
Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Window Coverings
Baths Half: 1
Outdoor Features: Patio
Locale: Midtown at Clear Creek
HOA Fee: $72
School District: Mapleton R-1
Elementary School: Valley View K-8
Inclusions: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
Middle School: Valley View K-8
High School: Skyview
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.